Budd Law, PLLC ("Company", "we", or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.buddlawglobal.com (our "Website") and our practices for handling that information.
Our website is not intended for children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Our inquiry services may request that you provide us with several types of information, including:
- Information that you explicitly provide by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number ("personal information"); or
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, including details regarding your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- From searches you perform to navigate our content;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses potentially hackware ID, and information collected through cookies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, submissions, proposals, recommendations, concepts or other communications ("Suggestions") about any aspect of our website, services, legal services, professional advise, apps, products or technology, but note that you waive all rights that may now or in future exist (including moral and equivalent rights) in the Suggestions and you agree that we may use the Suggestions as if they are the property of the Firm in any way without any restriction, obligation, notice, reimbursement or compensation to you.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
If you want to delete cookies, follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies, follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website and other parts of our Website may not work properly. You can find out more information about cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; or
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. However, we do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Your EU Privacy Rights
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Union for the protection of persona data and digital privacy, we are a Data Controller.
Budd Law, PLLC120 Lyndhurst Circle Wexford, PA 15090
+1 412 613 2541
Further, the GDPR provides users of this Website with the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Please contact the above if you have any questions regarding these rights and our compliance with these regulations.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.